more lies, deception from our cates ad , page-39

1. 14,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Mark said: ""Stop this false outrage its childish and your embrassing yourself."

False and childish hey? Here is the dominant message that was droned out over and over again to the point of adnauseum in the last few days before the election. Any other mixed message was not so clear. And Swan was very definite in his statement:

I'm not a member of any political party, however, have become increasingly appalled at what is going on in government in the last couple of years. While I didn't vote for labor, I thought her message of NO CARBON TAX was a very clear and dominant message. I got the impression labor could be thinking about it for next term, but understood it was definite that it wouldn't be imposed this term.

Mark, the pre-election polls were predicting a hung parliament. It seems very naive that you think Gillard was taken by surprise with having to do deals with the greens to get into power. If she she was remotely aware of such a deal, why then did she promise so categorically NO carbon tax in a government I lead?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.