DXN 3.85% 2.7¢ dxn limited

Hi EL,Fair question yet I think it is important to keep in mind...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi EL,

Fair question yet I think it is important to keep in mind that a company listed on the ASX must remain compliant with the ASX Listing Rules. These are available on the ASX website for all to read. The ASX furthermore issues guidance notes to ASX listed companies to assist them with their compliance of the Listing Rules.

In respect of your question, I think it is important to be aware that outside of an ASX listed company's obligations under the Continuous Disclosure regime (Listing Rules 3.1 - 3.1B) and the Periodic Reporting obligations, such as 4C's, Half Year reports and accounts, preliminary final reports and profit guidance - Guidance note 14 specifically states "the (ASX) Markets Announcement Platform should only be used to publish information that is appropriately given to ASX under the Listing Rules or the Corporations Act for publication to the market. It should not be used as a guide to publish material that is really promotional, political or tendentious in nature"

I hope this is helpful and assists in managing expectations as to what one should expect to see the company likely be releasing through the ASX platform and when.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $4.992M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $2.649K 98.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57766 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 103207 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 12363
Last updated 14.07pm 07/05/2024 ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.