RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Am I correct in my personal understanding that BBIG has...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Am I correct in my personal understanding that BBIG has completed a BFS and is also close to an FID? I noticed that they are looking for geologists to complete works at the Port as I see they are advertising on the ICN Gateway site;

"Project Overview: BBI Group Pty Ltd (BBIG) is proposing a fully integrated port and railsystem servicing mining operations in the Pilbara region of WesternAustralia the Balla Balla Infrastructure Project (BBI Project). An overviewof the project is available at www.bbip.icn.org.au
    Package Title: Geotechnical DrillingReference: BBIGN-CTA-GE-EOI-0021Package Description: Provision of Geotechnical drilling services to be undertaken at theproposed Balla Balla Port in May 2019 in line with the attachedGeotechnical Drilling Guidelines.
    Target Award Date:` May 2019Expression of Interest(EOI):Contractors are invited to express an interest in this scope of work byregistering on the ICN Gateway online platform. Please ensure that yourICN Gateway company profile is up to date before registering your EOI.
    EOI Closing Date: 30st April 2019Contact: Industry Capability Network of Western Australia. (+618) 9365 7490Project URL’s: For more information about BBI Group please refer to the companywebsite www.bbig.com.au"

Looks like BBIG is still moving ahead. When do they hope to sign a deal with FMS so they have something to transport?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.