RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

My personal thoughts go to asking, what financiers/offtake...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    My personal thoughts go to asking, what financiers/offtake agreements/investors have our current board achieved currently ? Isn't it the case that they are stating we have nothing at present or am I missing something? All in my personal opinion of course. Personally, I don't believe you can continually justify studying our PIOP and not be in discussions with anyone else other than BBIG for production solutions.

If I sit back and look at this situation, then I keep coming back to the question of what exactly have our board been doing other than a few attempts at changing the constitution and trying to delist, in my opinion. I'm sure there are other things going on re maturation but I don't really understand how BBIG seem to have a BFS after having access to our PIOP but we are being told we need 40 plus million to complete ours- in my opinion.

Personally, I'm extremely disturbed at what ASIC seems to be also worried about and I just can't understand now that everybody is looking, why our board doesn't just announce the deal with BBIG? I mean, it is in the legislation that BBIG need to sign an agreement with FMS to deliver ore. Is anybody disputing the reports that BBIG has signed agreements with Chinese companies to build "the project"? Why is BBIG continuing to advertise for various jobs on the ICN gateway if this project isn't going ahead under our very noses - in my opinion.

I personally also have concerns re the 3mill loan they have entered into at the expense of securing any other finance agreement unless approved by the Todd entity that loaned the 3mill, and this ties FMS up for a number of years???

Just to check my personal interpretation of what ASIC is saying, do they agree that this de-listing was something which would benefit Todd over us minority shareholders and is this why they advised the ASX to change their guidelines re the vote to exclude Todd from voting? If anyone can flesh this out for me I would appreciate it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.