AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

It's funny how months ago, when everyone thought the SI...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    It's funny how months ago, when everyone thought the SI Government was on our side, everyone was placing importance on them. Now that they have sided with SMM, we're relying on landowners. If it was all up to the landowners, what are we doing in court anyway. Seems like they don't care about the law anyway.

Then there were those who claimed that the 'Australian' Judge favoured AVQ and no one asked any questions. Now that there's whispers the Judge may favour the case of SMM, all the questions come out - "how do you know? Have you been sleeping with the judge?"

When Vish was saying positive things about AVQ, everyone liked him and joked with him. Now that he puts forward the possibility of AVQ losing, everyone's turned on him/.

I'm all for constructive and objective posts, but the amount of bias and people wearing rose tinted glasses is astounding. I'm not sure whether they realise it and it's a ploy, or if they really just refuse to look at things objectively, or at least consider even for a moment SMM's side of the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.