PEK 9.30% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

more merits

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    we got more information than last time, so i could verify what Management said in the ANN.

there is one indication we could think is the possible Joint ownership of the seperation plant, that chinese company is does a company which have long histroy in the seperating, processing and selling the final products, but they have to buy the raw material from others, so it is very logical for this company to get stable material supply of their own for many years.

there is also another group behind this company which might provide funds to the development of Nagualla and this also confirm what management said in ANN.

so this ANN is quite positive to me and the selling continue so is it just because of the upcoming CR or .......

what i said is based on company's ANN and informations available on the websites in chinese, so make judgement by yourself.

By the way, if the MOU is binding as it should, it will provide very big push for the group behind that chinese rare eartg processing company, so it is WIN-WIN situation.

i wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $51.71K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73648 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.