SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

More Momey Than Brains

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Warren Buffett is quoted as saying " Understand the business before making a decision to outlay your hard earned money" on any listed company.

So when I look at SGH, my concern is, I hope only Lawyers or affiliated personnel are the sole beneficiaries in the purchase of such a share.

I realise the backlash of my statement will hit the nerve right between the eyes, of such personnel, but the point which is sadly loss on this investment is the poor mums and dads who have invested their life sayings when the share price was gaining momentum above $4.

The shares were trading above $8 for a short period of time, and reminds me very clearly my personal experience
    of the time I needed advice from such an organisation that will forever change the methodology
    Of Greed is Greed and we will take all from you, for our Good.

We all know what one phone call will cost you, one slither piece of type paper, a sit down salute and how's your bank balance looking?

Remember, the bigger the bank balance, the bigger the hug and kisses the devil will give.

That's reality of doing business in this sector, so when I see the distruction of this share price, my heart goes out to the poor soles that are getting flog at the cold face and when they attempt to join the band wagon of Greed is Good and never give a sucker an even break. Unfortunately, in following this sector you need to fully understand this sector!

Final Note: Only invest in businesses that you fully understand.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.