SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

More Momey Than Brains, page-50

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I see even your new found buddy agrees with you Tumby. How bizarre, a long term holder hoping to get a return on investment yet agreed with the sentiments of one that has a serious reservation about S&G future and therefore ability to achieve a return. Another paradox.

Now that to me is irresponsible behaviour.

Out of interest Tumby:

What is your view on intermediary services in the U.K. Insurance market?
    What role do you see third parties playing in the end to end management of RTA?
    What is your opinion on the ratio of receivables and liabilities growing in favour and the impact on cash?
    What quantum of WIP is acquired and therefore expense should largely already embedded in the balance sheet?
    Why is reconciliation of cash flow statement to income statement quite revealing?
    What uplift is the norm in WIP when settled and billed?
    Who is the largest provider of family law services in the U.K.?
    What proportion of S&G earnings are likely to come from the newly formed multi-track business in the U.K. And what margin is envisaged?
    What will happen in U.K. to smaller less diverse law partnerships currently reliant on personal injury?
    Why did S&G arrange a debt facility for a figure back in June 2015 that is subsequently used?
    Do banks randomly allow debt facilities if any quantum and decide later if they will follow through with the promise?
    What rational do you think played on the mind of two recent appointments (Mr Houghton and Millar) knowing very well they were joining at a time of impending firestorm - do you consider they would have thought about their reputations?
    What realistic quantum of cash is off-balance sheet and what dent is that likely to have on the debt facility within 12 months?
    Is WIP a comprehensive assessment on the value of work performed to date - if not how doe sit differ?
    When acquiring and engaging in business combinations typically what happens to assets and liabilities and please explain th etiming differences?
    Is there a cost associated with making a debt facility available that is proportional to the facilities limit?

Perhaps I should step back a couple e of paces don't want to leave you too perplexed

What is cash?
    What is a Statement of Financial Position?
    What services do Slater & Gordon provide?

Thanks Mr Tumbleroll, thought I would attempt to prise some debate out of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.