VIT 4.88% 8.6¢ vitura health limited

more money in ugg boots, page-4

1. 142 Posts.
    CAU have literally given away large quantities of OVICOL C and OVICOL Clear to the newly signed up distributors as well as various potential buyers. But it seems no matter how much they give away as free samples, they still can't SELL the stuff.

Why????

If we look at it from a buyer's perspective we may find some of the answers.

1. Is OVICOL a SIGNIFICANTLY better product than other collagen products (i.e. does it moisturize/rejuvenate the skin any better)?

2. If the answer is 'No' then is it cheaper to buy than the existing tried and tested collagen products?

3. If the cost of OVICOL is not any cheaper and it's not significantly better than other collagen products then why buy it??

And please don't tell me the one key thing that distinguishes OVICOL from all other collagen products is its alleged disease free status, because both marine sourced collagen and plant sourced collagen products are also perceived as being "disease free".

So, what is it about OVICOL that would make me, a prospective buyer/consumer, want to buy it ahead of all the other collagen products...

Quality - I doubt it, though I don't know for sure as I haven't seen any comparitive data

Price - again , I don't know as CAU will not reveal this information??? However, due to the obvious costs associated with removing the fleece from the skin, etc I doubt it would be any cheaper to produce than other sources of collagen products.

So the question remains: why would you buy OVICOL as opposed to any other collagen product?

Perhaps CAU would care to answer this.

Please provide actual data to support your answer as words alone are worthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.004(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 9.0¢ 8.1¢ $64.57K 765.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79804 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 6250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.