MFS mfs limited

more money wasted egm melb, page-11

1. 11,407 Posts.
    NTG

thats a good question and a great point. I think they should be made laiable and even a few legal situations may present themselves soon.

The current board in my opinion has had no regard for shareholders, the share price or the state of MFS as a company.

Many know this. Maurice Blackburn or whoever is taking a class action against MFS believes there is a strong case against the current MFS directors.

This is not a good sign for these directors and I believe they will not only replaced but may end up in court to answer questions based on their decisions.

It is the current directors and those that have left the board, King and Adams who have made these horrendus decisions that have resulted in many investing in MFS when information they were releasing to the market may not have been true....yet they signed off on it. Thats dangerous legally and may end those directors in court soon.

It did with Aristocrat when they reported falsely on figures for poker machines they sold to south america and they were hammered in court.

As it seems now...MFS directors to date have signed off on figures which we now see have been potentially false. I am not sure how else these MFS directors can explain it in court.

Knowing they are in trouble and still trying to prevent Chris Scott from gaining control of the board with new directors, they still believe its better to have their EGM in melbourne when they are all based in queensland.

This again is at shareholders expense, and I doubt they will be flying economy class and staying in a youth hostel and living on a budget.

How do they get away with this?

I dont think they will and the EGM is going to be quite a scary day for these directors who will be on that day facing an extremely angry bunch of shareholders and a pack of media who will be reporting on these failed directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.