MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

more new info triva, page-7

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    We all can be very happy with PBR on board.It's probably mentionned before, but, IMO, MEO MOG an PBR have also commitment about the integrated LNG project as stated by MOG below

"During the course of the negotiations between Petrobras and MEO, Petrobras sought agreements from all participants in the WA-360-P joint venture. These agreements relate to a collective understanding that a discovery at Artemis, if of sufficient size, would suggest LNG as the preferred development option.

Moby is pleased to advise that it has entered into an agreement with Petrobras and MEO confirming that an integrated LNG development is a permitted development scenario under the Joint Venture Operating Agreement and Moby has also agreed to commit its share of any gas in WA-360-P to such a development, if an LNG Project is confirmed by the Joint Venture.

By the way, MEO gets about 39mln cash (7,5 + 31,5 after FIRB) which is aprox 8 cents a share. Today the stock "only" went up 9 cents (just the cash)!!!! So IMO there is a lot more to come from this superb deal. Tere will be lots of announcements in the next couple of monhs.

Congrats to holders. He Prawno, come on man, buy your wife a coupe of shares for her birthday, just as i did for my mother last year';)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.