ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

JandJ. I respect your decision to sell on the risk v reward...

1. 21,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2172
    JandJ. I respect your decision to sell on the risk v reward balance, based on your view of the situation. But, I really do believe that those views are based upon unreasonable conclusions. I have no problem with what they are doing with Atzam4.
    They were stiff that they have not been able to fully exploit the daily output, yet, because of the risk of collapsing the whole well. But, they are "managing" that problem and have taken independent engineering advice to maintain a reasonable flow, plus to adapt the drilling engineering for Atzam5 to allow for the problems encountered in Atzam2 and 4.
    That is not unusual and while 4 is producing with possible significant increases as time elapses, plus the knowledge that they have gained from 2 and 4, makes 5 look like a real company maker.
    And, sorry, I can't accept that they have already drilled 5 and had problems causing the delay in the announcement.
    They have NOT drilled 5.
    This is from the November ann.

The Operator is continuing to produce the Atzam #4 well on a highly restricted choke, with plans to
    increase the choke gradually over the coming months in order to maintain the reservoir integrity
    during this initial production phase. The Operator will increase the choke over a period of time to
    establish the optimal production rate for this producing carbonate section.
    Independent reservoir engineers Ralph Davis have recommended that the well be produced at an optimal production rate of 466 bopd, whilst maintaining the reservoir’s structure and integrity.(More than treble the current flow rate)
    The Operator estimates that the producing 6 foot C17 carbonate section (2846-2852ft) could produce in
    excess of 1,000 bopd on an open choke based on the flow rates recorded to date on various choke sizes
    up to 32/64ths, together with the downhole and well head pressures data from this zone. But this will
    not be undertaken as it is likely to damage the reservoir and inhibit the zones long term production potential.
    (And that 6ft is just ONE of potentially several producion zones in the Atzam field!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.