VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

re: uk broker buying & short of stock This is from UK chat site....

1. 81 Posts.
    re: uk broker buying & short of stock
    This is from UK chat site.

bros1 - 23 Apr'05 - 14:36 - 770 of 772

Drainage from thousands of abandoned coal mines has contaminated more than 3,000 miles of streams and associated ground waters in Pennsylvania and is the most extensive water-pollution problem affecting the four major river basins in Pennsylvania. Because coal-mine drainage can contain toxic concentrations of acidity, metals, and sediment, many of the mining impacted streams contain "no fish" (figure 2). Consequently, Pennsylvania loses approximately $67 million annually that could be generated if sport fishing were restored in the affected streams. The estimated cost for restoring the damaged watersheds is $5 billion to $15 billion.

above could take 123456789 to the power of gerbil tonnes of Bauxsol

my gerbil's grandpa estimations are http://www.epa.gov/epaoswer/hazwaste/ldr/mine/costs.pdf

HOOTSTER - 23 Apr'05 - 15:18 - 771 of 772

Should see Healthy mark up on Monday, Brokers busy Revising Forecasts By the sounds in an upward direction, to take into account I-99 contract and additional trial on Buttress IMHO...

As always DYOR Etc.............

REGARDS THE HOOT...........

alan russell - 23 Apr'05 - 20:38 - 772 of 772

Very interesting read bros1. A huge variation in the clean -up cost depending on the scale and circumstances. Most seem to suited to Bauxsol use and available numbers suggest Bauxsol much cheaper. If VTI can win the I-99 contract, that togther with the EPA Gilt Edge test data should give it the credibility needed. Do the BB posters think VTI will run these itself or appoint a licencee? Evidence to date appears to favour the latter - should be no shortage of interest.

Madprof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.