Hey Molymeade....I believe you have been looking for me...I was...

1. 435 Posts.
    Hey Molymeade....

I believe you have been looking for me...

I was on holidays overseas for the last few weeks... I kept a watch on MCL though, and I feel it might go for a run within a week or two. It certainly looks healthy on the charts.

I'd like to clarify a few things here... firstly, I am a he, not a she. Not that there is anything wrong with being a she. A lot of people have tried it with considerable success. Its just that it's not my thing.

Secondly, my original purchase of MCL was based on following a principle outlined by Marcus Padley (www.marcustoday.com.au) who writes a column in the Saturday Melbourne Age newspaper. Late last year, he wrote about what he suggested was the best way of making a fortune on the market.

The procedure involves finding a low-priced share with potential (MCL was suggested to me by a colleague), research it to death, and when you believe you have found the right stock, buy up big. (By big, I mean BIG.) You then wait until the market catches on. Sometimes you make mistakes, sometimes you don't.

Obviously I keep up to date with the goings on at the company. I read reports, I research them, I speak to the company executives, I speak to like-minded people. I attend the company meetings and presentations. As Marcus Padley says, this puts me ahead of 99 percent of the crowd.

I am confident there is a lot more in them yet. We just have to wait. Like all shares, they spend about 20 percent of the time going somewhere, and 80 percent of the time just hanging around.

My feeling is that once they have got their model working well in Asia, a bigger fish will gobble them up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.