more news out on pennytel aquis, page-5

1. 517 Posts.
    Hey anda

sorry didn't know you weren't a chick. hahahah i aint one either. i had to use my wife's email ip to get on here cuz i use a free address, hotmail. Anyway I like your strategy. I caught on to this one becuase my buddy is friens with david glavonjic the exec director of m2m. It is exciting to see what they are doing. The first clue is the management that is on board with this company. David is an it expert whose credentials speak for themselves. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a pre ipo meeting in the u.s. He is a no nonsense guy and told me straight up that this thing was going to be pretty big.

He said their advantage is that they are in closed markets. and these closed markets are difficult to break into for outsiders. They are in the door and they are first to the punch. AS u said stocks sit 80 percent of the time and move twenty percent. And it is always interesting to see what finally makes a share move. I would have thought that the news that has come out would have made this little bugger run. but that is the market . sometimes they run when u least expect. what we need is some investor visibility on this one. It will come with time. If they post big rev numbers then people will start to pay attention
    drew

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.