You have hit the nail right on the head, belombre...Late last...

1. 435 Posts.
    You have hit the nail right on the head, belombre...

Late last millenium, or thereabouts, all the HC people were trading two stocks which stick in my mind OXR and HDR. Everybody and their dog knew, beyond any doubt whatsoever, that OXR was onto something really big, and HDR was likely to be a goodie too.

I remember buying 500K HDR at 4.6 cents and selling them next day for 5.3 cents... a reasonable profit for one day. I thought I was pretty clever doing it. And I had 500K OXR bought for around 12 cents, too. Sold them around 18 cents.

Well HDR was well over $2.00 when it was taken out by Dana, and OXR is now $3.80. If I had held on I would have done extremely nicely, thank you very much.

You and I know the potential of MCL. I have learnt my lesson with trading such stocks. Each time you buy and sell for a small profit, you bring yourself closer to the time when they jump significantly and you end up having to buy back less shares than you originally had, for a higher price. Not worth it.

My feeling is that the market as a whole is about to embark on a major upturn, worldwide, probably fueled by Asian buying, and that MCL, because of its strategic position in the Asian region could be a very significant beneficiary of that buying.

DYOR, as usual.

As they say:
    I'm not a financial advisor,
    I'm a financial advisors son.
    Buy I'll be advising pheasants
    Till the pheasant advising's done.
    (I think that is how it goes)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.