RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

DDzxI posted the following chart before the recent rise. Post #:...

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    DDzx

I posted the following chart before the recent rise.

Post #: 7335213

The indicators MACD RSI were going in the opposite direction of the price. This chart told those who are aware of what these indicators mean that even though the price was falling the sentiment was changing.
    It didnt tell us when it was going to reverse but indicated that a change was more than probable. As the formations of each indicator could only play out for a defined length of time the proof of probability would be clear at their completion.

I am not writing this to convince you but to ensure other reading dont make the same mistake you are making and fob it off. At least look at the possibility

Todays chart with the Yellow additions which have occured since I posted the above. MACD now is saying the greatest energy is in hand of the buyers. In the period in which it was going in the opposite direction of the SP it told us that the sellers energy was drying up. Buyers were starting to soak up the sellers, now they have ascendancy.
    OFTEN upcoming news is telegraphed in the price well before its release...
    Make what you will from this however if you are not willing to look you wont see anyway.

RHM nov 19th

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.