AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

more notes

1. 207 Posts.
    someone stated earlier this week than the ceo, mathew wood is due to arrive back from brazil today. News could be immiement.

After re-read announcments i found some more interesting notes i would like to share:
    1.Negotiations to acquire additional Carajas copper properties are at an advanced stage. Does this mean the acquisition of surrounding tenenemnts?
    2. The Company has signed confidentiality agreements with a number of groups looking at potentially joint funding exploration programmes in the Carajas... interesting statement made. Who could be interested? Vale or xstrata as they are the big boys who own the surrounding properties?

3. It seems everyone is focusing exclusively on the rio verde copper project and its iron ore exposure. Remember AVB has the Touro Nickel project to explore.

4. one point i think some have missed is that Trinidade North permit only gives Vale exclusivity to Iron ore. If the tennements hits other metals such as copper, nickel or gold, they belong to AVB!

Thanks for the read guys :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.