Do not think Chris and Anna Minns know what they will think or...

1. 33,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    Do not think Chris and Anna Minns know what they will think or say either. They will do and say whatever it takes to get elected and whatever their backers want them to do and say and that makes them dangerous to the Libs.

Minns is the future of the Labor Party. I think he is as dangerous to the Greens (and destroys their ability to be second party status), old/ current Labor and the Libs as he is to Labor.

They can’t survive without him and they may suffer with him in terms of their policy positions.

I do not know who is behind Boomerang Labs, TerraCycle, Anna and Chris Minns, but I feel sure it wants Labor to have a fighting chance under a Chris Minns Prime Ministership.

SMH/ Age and NEC Group of Newspapers did a Pollyanna piece on him 2day and compared him to Paul Keating so it is on.

Either Langley or 14 Dongchangan Avenue want to make him Prime Ministership and the propaganda has started.

Poor old Scott Morrison, it is on game on if Chris Minns is elevated to the Federal Labor Leadership.
    Last edited by JCoure: 06/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.