GMX 0.00% 22.5¢ goldminex resources limited

more of a matter of when than if.

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    IMO this has to be one of the best prospective Junior Prospector/Miners on the market or rather one of it's best kept secrets. Given the present financial/economic times, not many have an appetite for prospecting companies. However I think this ones stands above the crowd. It would appear that Vale thinks so to.

One simply has to go back through the activities reports, presentation reports to see why.

From a financial side, they don't have much cash, around $3m, which should easily take care of the incidentals whilst Vale pay the bills for the next 4 years, which is a huge plus and also means no need for further capitalization and better value for the shareholder should or I dare say when mining occurs.

At around only 70m issued shares, these should appreciated to good heights when a mine is started. Which brings me to my heading. With the present results and indications IMO it's 'more a matter of when than if' Vale start mining. Common sense predicts that their best bet is to wait and see the results of various drilling results to determine the location of the first mine and whether it will be primarily AU or CU. There's 2 things to wait for - Drilling Test results and/or suspension of trade pending an announcement. Well that's the eternal optimistic view anyway.

On the downside, there is very little amount of shares available on the open market, You either place a bid and hope and wait, or pay the asking price, either way there's not much there. I guess most holders appear to have them tucked away in their drawer. Which I'm now about to do with mine.

As always DYOR, IMO you might be glad you did with this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.