GMX 0.00% 22.5¢ goldminex resources limited

That's good news thanks John, from what I understand there's a...

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    That's good news thanks John, from what I understand there's a number of follow up sites that they are targeting for drilling. It would be nice to have an early Xmas.

I agree that the small shareholding does have the upside of being more beneficial should a positive outcome occur, it just makes it harder to buy for the small punters (like me) though.

Yeah DJ $5m is not a lot, but better than where GMX was at the time, also it means GMX can move forward without having to stop for more capitalization. A major could throw a lot more at it, but a major's share price is a lot more as well and not nearly as rewarding when a success occurs. But I'm not stating anything new there.

I believe GMX also have quite a large licence area not included in this deal. It is a waiting game and although patience is the key, a little excitement doesn't hurt from time to time.

Meanwhile I will sit on my stocks and buy a few more from time to time when I can afford it, that's if there's any left of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.