GMX 0.00% 22.5¢ goldminex resources limited

more of a matter of when than if., page-2

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Don't mean to rain on your parade but there isn't actually a resource yet.

No doubt Vale did their due diligance and wanted to get in on some ground in that area. So I see that as a big approval coming from a major.

The reason that Vale wanted to farm in is due to the ground position GMX hold. It has absolutely squat to do with the company/management etc.

Vale obviously are looking at getting into exploration for copper/gold porphyries and identified that GMX hold some prospective ground in a commodity that they want to get into.

Talking of mining at this stage is more than optimistic. There is good exploration potential here, and even if there is huge success on the ground MGX will never see it through to a mining stage.

If they do discover a significant resource MGX will get taken out very quickly. A major would not sit on a significant resource and allow a junior to be free carried 30% all the way through.

I bought into these guys as I like the ground and Vale provides a stamp of approval.

I also wanted to add, just because a major agrees to farm into a project, does not mean that there will be a resource there. Major's make wrong decisions too. But it does show that a large mining company has enough confidence in the potential of that particular region to get in on the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.