NXS 5.00% 19.0¢ next science limited

more of nothing..., page-30

1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Well did do simple sums a while back on here. Crux full sell down, debt retired, money in the bank earning 4% left NXS earning approximately 4.8 cents per share per year net. What PE do you want to ascribe? For me it's 10:1 so valuation of 48c plus their other leases (some of which are very exciting).

My personal slant of course but the wording of announcements seems to be leaning in that direction, unless I'm biased.

From quarterly.."Completion of Crux consolidation interest transaction on 23 October 2012, repositioning the Browse
    Basin assets into an LNG value play." and ...."A process to divest a tranche of Nexus’ interest in the Crux stake was initiated following completion on 23 October 2012. The objectives of this process are to secure the Company’s funding position,deleverage the balance sheet and crystallise some value from the asset for shareholders. Expressions of interest have been received from high quality parties for both a tranche of the asset and potentially
    Nexus’ entire equity stake. Discussions with counter parties will progress in the March 2013 quarter with engagement likely to intensify following the receipt of the Retention Lease offer"

Wish I could put this bit above in bold "likely to intensify"

Still plenty of room for share price movement in a relatively short time frame.

GLTA holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.