BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

More of the same, page-14

1. 85 Posts.
    I LOL'd at your post J8 until I realized I have several $$$ invested in this and then I cried some.  The lab coats and gloves comment was particularly comical.  It's the only high risk stock in my portfolio, so if it all goes to hell I won't be crushed, sort of I guess.  I took profits just after it spiked but no one cares about that.

So basically we're looking at proof of concept for TT-034, probably late next year with no safety problems and with that it's either going to $0.01 or maybe $3.00 - $6.00/share and they can find a big league partner or get bought out.  I can live with that, even with another ugly trading day yesterday.  The company is still valued at $66,5M so there is still ample room for more paper losses I fear.  Yikes!  I totally agree with the last sentence in your post Smokey. After the company's general meeting, it's time to stick one's head in the sand and come up for air late next year and hope for the best.

Off topic, how is your national Cricket team doing this year?  Maybe not too good?  Someday I will actually learn the rules.  I just don't understand how one match can go on for days with lunch breaks.  I get bored watching Baseball and games only last a few hours.

Thanks for all the replies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.