WES 1.92% $68.57 wesfarmers limited

hmmmmmm .... reading all the posts makes wonder if Coles is...

1. 706 Posts.
    hmmmmmm .... reading all the posts makes wonder if Coles is actually going to survive. It looks tired, it feels tires and is tired. The reason that it is tired is that it has been playing catch up with WOW. It became a fat slob lagging behind WOW at every turn. Now, will WES fix it? Who knows! The one certain thing is that there is a lot of work to be done before WES can turn around Coles. It will take great exoense (more staff), better stores and better service. Our local Coles (Stud Park, Rowville) is a terrible store compared to its neighbour (Safeway). There are about a dozen checkouts at Coles - they're never all open and queues are always long. Compare that to Safeway, They are neat, freindly, checkouts are always open and queues are much shorter to Coles. I know it's only one example but Coles is "A FAT SLOB" that needs to recognise that they have becaome a "NORM". The best thing that WES can do for shareholders is poach WOW's staff and start rebuild it. How many Chief Executives have had a go at turning it around .... sheesh ... hate to count them. I dont dont hold much hope in WES turning them around. Fresh food is not hardware made in china with slave labour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.