CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

more of the same, page-14

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    I was not having a go at you SSkim, nor at marwoode - the smart alec I was was having a gentle dig at was myself.

I would have thought that was pretty clear too, as my reply was to marwoode's post pointing out that the information I had so cleverly researched and posted was, in fact, contained in the announcement itself!

I thought it amusing that I'd made something of a fool of myself - hence the comment about my red face and the addition of a smiley at the end of my post.

I was perturbed by your response SSKim, as I couldn't work out what I'd written to cheese you off - I just assumed you'd had a rough day and had misread something and decided not to risk stirring the pot any further - maybe clear it up some other time.

I'd ask the moderator to reread my post and consider whether I did, if fact, flame anyone.

The funniest part is that I guess it proves my comment about the universe punishing smart alecs!

To repeat: I did not intend to flame anyone, and I apologise for any offence taken. I remain unconvinced that my post can reasonably be read as flaming anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.