Let's face it. Andrews and "Port Douglas" Neville are lazy...

1. 10,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Let's face it. Andrews and "Port Douglas" Neville are lazy bludgers taking the piss out of Victorians with their lengthy sick leave. Imagine this, one can get on a plane and roam around Port Douglas and wine and dine but can't front up to a desk and sit there looking dumb and dumber as she struggles with her portfolio. Oh yeah, I can travel, I can tour around a resort town, but I can't actually sit at my work desk................ disgusting abuse of Victorians.

Then we have a Premier who disappears for three months, can't zoom or skype but releases a false statement claiming he fell down the stairs "at home", whereas he was actually in someone elses home in Portsea.

"Mr Andrews said in a statement he was admitted to hospital after slipping while getting ready for work at home".

"A CT scan has revealed several broken ribs and vertebrae damage, and subsequent medical advice has recommended I remain in intensive care for the next few days," he said.

Andrews has lied right there, even Ambulance Victoria has alluded to the call out being in Sorrento, although it was actually Portsea. No where near his own home.

Disgusting unthruthfulness from a Premier.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/victorian-premier-daniel-andrews-hospitalised-after-concerning-fall/ef5e2ee8-526b-41ae-9035-ea4f91aaed3c

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.