SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

more on china, page-41

1. 3,715 Posts.
    gsw,

It all comes down to how you trade and what your goals are. Putting all your money into Sun is like putting your money into a very short odds lottery ticket - you could get the big payoff, although from when you bought in you would likely already be sitting on an average price that would put you multiples in front.

However, if there was a view that the share price was going to go down, many traders would trade out and look for a cheaper entry. I had the view that the SP would go down following the placement based upon the rev up of expectations around the trading halt - there was not enough of a market to sell into however as there was only light buyers and I thought that there would be limited oportunity to buy back in much lower - with a new company set floor of 4.3 cents. Additionally, my belief is that we will receive some news before the placement goes through.

I certainly didn't expect a large holder to sell out and new buyers do not want in to the stock - I expect that most of the buyers at present are people who already hold that see the current price as a discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.