SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

more on china, page-52

1. 13,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2634
    Hi aj,

I sometimes think it would be useful to have two streams for each company thread - an FA stream for those more interested in company fundamentals (usually longer term unless fundamentals change for the worse) and a TA stream for those more interested in the shorter term price/volume technicals - day to day price moves, momentum etc.

People like you and I are essentially in the former group and people like gizzard are in the latter. Some will like a foot in both camps.

Those at each end of the spectrum don't speak the same language and you end up getting the negative discourse (including sarcasm, ridicule and various other misunderstandings) between the likes of gizzard, on the one hand, and posters like gsw and I, on the other.

Its a fault to judge a TA approach from a FA perspective and vice versa. A bit like judging cricket from the perspective of attributes more relevant to soccer or rugby league. Pointless really.

Anyway, aj - and everyone else - have a good night tonight and see you in the New Year. Which, incidentally, will be a damn good one for SBN. Looking forward to the confirmation of that by this day next year - with still more to come in 2009.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.