XJO 0.04% 8,023.9 s&p/asx 200

more pain to come, page-23

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    x tex

sorry if i offend you by the following post but sometimes everything needs to be put into perspective, personally i like all threads on HC and prefer to try and go with the trend rather than being a bull or bear. i was also one who think there is a chance of bank rally soon. no-one will influence the market it has its own operating manual but its main guide or help menu is the trend

i find it hard to understand your position as less than a month ago you were ripping the bears apart yet now you have probably one of the worst cases of doom and gloom around, in mid january ( 12 13 january )you were setting up margins to get back into the market ( which corrected horribly 22 jan ).
    you were saying US banks were cheap and oversold yet now you are bagging people who thinks our banks might have some rally in them
    In your post below you have scorned others for there views yet now you seem to do an even better job than the rest

X_Tex
    Post #: 205756
    Start of thread:
    IP: 122.106.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 142

There are some sick people on HC who are showing their true nature and reveling in his fellow man?s misfortune.

They try hard to manipulate the weaker investors to capitulate in order gain a few ticks in their shorts and hence a few dollars.

They have been calling the market down for years and now finally want nothing more than to twist the knife. Rub Salt into the wound.

These people are truly sick and need help.

Remember, the markets WILL come back and we WILL remember you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
Change
-3.100(0.04%)
Mkt cap ! n/a
Open High Low
8,027.0 8,027.0 7,990.3
XJO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.