VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

zonnald...~~~~~doesn't appear to be necessary,nor has it been...

1. 2,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    zonnald...
    ~~~~~doesn't appear to be necessary,nor has it been mentioned ,that the pipes will be 'Insulated'against heat-loss~~thus the tirade from johnnymyboy on this very subject,in response to Contrarian[WHO appears to be a spokesperson for our P.R.Dept,,,,A cheap material would be recycled Asbestos-rope,,,of which copious amounts can be sought from the ship-wreckers in Korea,probably free!!ALL Merchant ships used this material to insulate the Hot-water pipes etc that wound their way thru' the decks and into cabins,galleys,bathrooms etc,in by-gone days!
    I have solar electricity and solar power HWS on my roof,,the latter hooked to another 'Insulated' Tank outside my laundry,which[via a Heat-Pump] supplies controlled temperature hot water to 12 slim panels [+ a towel-rail]via copper piping throughout my home~~thus a 'Central-Heating' system using hot water!!Obviously 'Insulating' these conductor-pipes and panels
    would totally defeat the whole purpose of the 'scheme',,'as the actual heat expelled from same pipes etc is what it's designed-for!
    SO,,in summation,,,johnnymyboy wud deffo seem to have a point?N'est pas?scanno

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.