VPR 33.3% 0.2¢ volt group limited

more positive news., page-9

1. 11 Posts.
    Hi all,
    this is my first post on hc but have been holding and watching erj for some time.
    I just cant believe no one has questioned the validity of building and installing 140 boxes in 5 to 6 years as suggested on the latest interview with the directors. By my calculations that is one box every 2.2 weeks over 6 years, anyone think that is a bit far fetched?after what we have seen so far I have my doubts.Can Opcon build them this fast??
    Also costing$3.8mill each equals $570,000,000 In the april advice to market they were predicting 35mwatts output by end of nov 2015 at 0.7mw per unit thats 50 units installed in 3 years, thats one every 3 weeks
    I really want this company to go well but I find some of this a bit far fetched,I would really love to be corrected if I have it wrong,you seem to have a positive view contrarian how do you see these figures???AlsoI have tried to find on the net a working installation, can you give me details of a site to look at please as you said you know they are running overseas succesfully
    Regards Cammies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.