1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

More Positive news, page-93

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    PLS is seen as the main player due to their lrg resource & MC, however, and I'm not talking PLS down but just pointing out as see it, their business plan is a lot more complicated in many levels compared to AJM, so as the market sees PLS dropping and Punters loosing $$, we follow suit as our 'clearer and more direct' path to mine construction and ultimately first shipment of product to our customers has not been appreciated (yet!) - this however will all change in the next couple of months, once BOA and Finance are sorted.

I'll share more of m view later today.... @Grizzle1 had a good post yesterday with a link to one of the best reports I have read re EV's for a while, worth reading if someone missed it;
    https://www.theguardian.com/environ...t-to-pass-2m-landmark-globally-by-end-of-2016

AJM, strong buy and hold IMO. In regards to short term SP it all depends if the big dump yesterday was by one large holder that wanted to cash in, if so we should see a recovery from here.
    Last edited by unicrumba: 14/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $8.208K 185.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77173 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.