VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

More positive reports from Bioshares, page-4

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    " Sorry for my rant. I am a long time VLA holder."

Hi Interested.... yes I recall when you and I used to banter with Lazarus, Methusela and the 3 guys on their way to Bethlehem with incense and oils.
    Ahh, those were the days.... living the dream .... VLA constantly on the verge of the SP rocketing into the stratosphere.
    The SP was around 30cents then..... still the same.... but remember, not much has happened .... just sensational Clinical data.... $25mil in the bank..... ongoing Trials.... perched in a white hot sector of the market.... best efficacy around.... active MD..... needs more than that..... APPARENTLY!
    I've no idea what the trigger will be for the SP to surge, but I was instantly taken by the current report stating .."any hint of efficacy in the current intravenous Trial will have considerable positive implications for the potential value of Cavatak".
    Can't help but feel efficacy is a foregone conclusion, so just a matter of waiting (again).... and this is a Trial where thay can report progress along the way.... not wait for its conclusion.

I get the feeling we need a "sermon on the hill" to arouse the populace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.