HZN 0.00% 20.0¢ horizon oil limited

Strachans came aboard with a "Special Report" in May 2015. They...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Strachans came aboard with a "Special Report" in May 2015.
    They followed this with a follow-up dated July 2015.
    Somewhere in those 2 reports,or elsewhere , I saw a statement that the licence for PEP 31313 (HZN 30%) to the immediate South of the Maari field is time-limited-(some?)drilling has to take place by the end of 2017.
    Now I see that the July report contains the following:
    "Completion of the current mid-life upgrade of the Maari projects by 12/15 will provide the J V with the luxury of assessing exploration targets to the South in a much lower exploration environment ahead of an expected recovery in the POO during 2016."
    The "12/15" reference tells me that the Maari workovers wont be completed before December(the 30/9 QR will probably say that" progress is being made",or something like that)
    We dont know where the Taranaki programme is going after the workovers are finished but,IMO its a dollar to a donut that the Maari partners are going to press ahead in that area.
    Ive said before that Strachans are a notch in front of the other analysts on HZN,based on the "Special Report" modus operandi that I was able to watch with Strachans re CVN.
    My timing (the 30/9 QR) might be ahead of things but I reckon it wont be long before an ann. is made that drilling of the licence to the South of Maari is going to take place,soon.
    Have a look at a very good map of the area on the HZN website ("Projects and Operations",then "PEP 31313" and the positioning of the Maari field,the Paja prospect and the Matariki prospect)
    Matariki (the better/better(?)prospect) will be first cab of the rank ,according to Strachans. Now where did they get that info??? Is it in the public domain??
    This is the sort of snippet you can get when you do a"special "report and not an ordinary one.
    IMO Mataraki has the potential to electrify the HZN SP,particularly when watchers see the 25cps possible valuation put on success.Mataraki (and Paja) are right next door to,and in line with,all the Maari wells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $324.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $147.9K 746.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 575845 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 560088 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.