HZN 2.50% 19.5¢ horizon oil limited

More positive signs for Horizon, page-22

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    15W40
    I didnt realise that my donut v. dollar analagy could easily be misinterpreted.
    I absolutely dont rate Matariki/Taranaki ahead of PNG as to timing or likely (maximum) affect on the SP.
    I would have been better to use another old truism(?) such as "Its a shots eye"(whatever that means) or"anybody with a double digit IQ would probably say that..." .
    In no way is Mataraki/Taranaki a dollar and and PNG a donut-much more likely the reverse.
    Nice to have a great situation in PNG, great to have some mighty (low-cost) oil wells to power up the company(and make the bankers happy), great(IMO) to have another decent iron in the mix.
    Imagine if Im right on Matariki ,and its imminence, and HZN announces a drill there,soon, and Strachans 25cps possible valuation hits the market!!.I think you will agree that 99 out of 100 HZN followers have scarcely picked up on Matariki,or even seen Strachans July report.
    Its even possible that Fridays ann. could start the Matariki ball rolling. 25cps on top of the hypothetical asset values excluding Matariki .A decent ann.on Matariki should add a cent or so now.
    We have 3 decent irons in the fire- the market can only count to 2 at present.
    My old mate Warren (Buffet) focuses on intrinsic value-see the value before anybody else does and you have the best possible chance of making money by investing in companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $316.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $13.33K 67.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 699777 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 406634 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.