EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

More Positive

1. 823 Posts.
    Well I'm a bit more positive than I had over the past week or so. At first I thought the proposal was gang busters but as usual nay sayers and other things start to creep in but after some careful thought, research and conversations I have come to a realisation.

By owning all our own tenements, and with a Plant to refine any produce we may find in NEW Drills we are in a frontline position to attract a fair dinkum substantial farm in partner. In my view we now have a first rate Board and Management team whilst having the potential to own 50% of the Basin tenements. We can offer to farmin partners 40 - 45% farmin partnerships which have the potential to see our market capital holdings around the 300 to 400 million dollars.

So what if ERM get a bonus etc, is that really an issue - if our share price gets to 5 cents and or has a dividend attached to it how much value will we have. The next 12 months should see us pay off Alcoa, deliver profits through the second Tranche sales, enlist a Farmin Partner of signifigant value and hopefully drill wells that produce further gas and oil!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.