LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Great article pick ..well doneBut you,ll gather from my comments...

1. 872 Posts.
    Great article pick ..well done
    But you,ll gather from my comments that it really fired a rocket to my sense of "Common sense"

?There are legitimate concerns over Chinese dominance in rare earth minerals but the near-frenzied nature of some of some assessments is unjustified,? writes Derek Scissors, a research fellow for Asian Economic Policy at the conservative think tank. ?The long-term problems stemming from Chinese control will be resolved by the market; only the short-term problems are potentially threatening, and those remain vague.?

The commentary notes that as China pushes up prices of minerals it controls, more production in countries like the U.S. will be encouraged ? as is already happening. Higher prices will also inspire efforts to create alternatives to rare earth elements ? another trend underway.

Derek Scissors...take a bow..you have just been awarded the presteges "Head Dork" award.

Heres a dead set guarantee..Derek Scissors will never be heard off again.

Until July the world was sitting fat,dumb and happy relying on China.
    Those that were aware of an immiment/possible threat were totally ignored..read articles on rare earth prior to july..pretty rare.
    Look at the facts..Molycorp wasnt even on the drawing board...Japan apart from legitimate imports were also buying from rogue mines on the black market..you would presume..where not all, but some got most of their stock piling.
    I give China credit that it wouldnt have been over supplying anyone..considering their crafty strategy.

Look at the REE prices in Q1..nothing compared to today.

Derek Scissors however gives a flimsey report..Derek..tell us about all the scientific work that Governments around the world were throwing millions/billions at finding/funding alternatives to rare earth...DORK.
    The world was asleep..untill JULY

The bottom line is screemingly obvious..For the next 4 years there is a massive VACUUM...this is the world threat..this vacuum.

And guess who is the only company worldwide that is filling this vacuum..hang on while I put on this CD..."Jesus Christ...SuperStar"...THE SAVIOUR" talk about being in the right place at the right time.

PS..Does anyone really believe that if Scientists did discover alternatives to rare reath..that they would share it with the world..yeah right.

The Middle East has the oil..China has the Rare Earth.

BUT..BUT..BUT LYC OWNS THE VACUUM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.140(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.97 $6.84 $15.53M 2.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13835 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 2500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.