BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

more production increases coming??

1. 9,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi everyone,

It would not suprise me that in this current situation we would see GSK increasing its production numbers once again within the next 6 months or so.

With the current swine flu and the high increase of use of tamiflu around the world by ordinary people, more and more resistance to tamfiflu will develop and more of these cases will come to light and will be reported.

This will only fuel the demand and orders for Relenza, in my opinion to such an extend that GSK will increase production once again as these 190 million doses per year are just going to be a drop in the ocean.

Remember the WHOLE WORLD NEEDS RELENZA and that is a very BIG MARKET.

GSK on the other hand knows what Roche has been selling in the past, and how much they have made on Tamiflu with selling to governments and pharmacies around the world.

GSK would love to have that market in their hands and with their new CEO running the show, no egos are standing in the way to increase production of Relenza again.

So my bet is that we will see relenza production increased again, as more and more orders will come in.
    GSK will realise that even 190 million is far not enough to fulfill even half these orders.

Resistance to Tamiflu will show up even more as time goes on and the northern winter could see a panick for Relenza developing.

The first signs of the virus mutating again, have already come from Canada last week.
    This would mean that all those vaccines being developed right now and tested could be out of date before the first person has been given a dose!

Like tamiflu the big Pharmas would still like to sell them at that stage and some governments will feel forced to buy them.
    They can just add them to the Tamiflop stockpile to bring them to the rubbish tip in such scenario.

Scary times ahead indeed and even more important to have antivirals at hand that work, such as Relenza.

The latest reports from brokers that are coming out now with a buy on biota, will bring in another group of investors.
    Those who rely on broker reports to invest, and this will give us a whole lot of fresh shareholders who move in on higher prices.

The slow climb for such a tremendous stock ( a no brainer in my opinion ) will hopefully discourage daytraders to play with the shareprice.

In the meanime the bot or bots will stay with us and it is up to each individual to complain to the ASX for this manipulating behaviour for it to be outlawed in the future.

The good news is that with the increase of turn-over the bots will have a harder job to push the price down again.

Good luck to everyone especially to the longterm holders as they have now the break they all deserve.

And we should be proud that a small Australian Biotech is now helping the world in the fight against a flu epidemic.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.