BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Dis, Thank you for your criticism. Quote:"A restricted Relenza...

1. 830 Posts.
    Dis,
    Thank you for your criticism.
    Quote:
    "A restricted Relenza supply benefits the sale of GSK Pandamic Flu Vaccines. This is reflected in the disproportionate sale of Relenza to GSK Vaccines and Roche's performance."
    This a Rubbish with a capital R. You use a (flu) vaccine to prevent flu and you use an antiviral to treat a person with flu IF THEY REQUIRE TREATMENT - the vast majority do not. Are you seriously suggesting that GSK will with hold Relenza supply so that there will be 1000's of extra deaths; and they will use this post mortem analysis to promote their vaccine for future years. Get real!

You obviously new to BTA forum and have not read earlier postings. I hope I am able to assist you by repeating the earlier post:

Buyer: Mr Witty, my government want to place 10 million courses of Relenza.

Mr Witty: No problem. Let me look at my production schedule. Yes, we will deliver the first 3 million in July 2010 and the remainder in September.

Buyer: Hello, are you for real? By then my people will be dead and the pandemic may be over!

Mr Witty: No they wont be dead. You can buy 30 million doses of our Pandemic Vaccines for the same amount of money that you could only buy 10 million of Relenza.

Buyer: You are a genius. They don’t call you Witty for no reason!

Dis, obviously the above is a fictional conversation that could be taking place right now. I hope it is simple enough for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.