BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

More promises of good news....just wont be for some months, page-6

1. 6,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I guess the problem is that we are bringing in these fantastic assets that the market currently is placing very little value on. Our market cap. was $23M at 9.2 cents on the 19th July 2013 i.e. prior to NR announcement. Our market cap. is now $25.7M at 7.5 cents (pre-placement), or assuming the share price remains steady post placement, $31.7M at 7.5 cents post placement. So our market cap. has gone up (slightly) but our share price has gone down. Only one way that can happen.......

I think we all understand that if you invest in a company with no revenue that dilution is inevitable. IMO dilution with a rising share price is palatable (within reason). It's this issuing of shares into a stagnant share price that's a big worry to me. Obviously we have no choice though if we want to remain in business. Raising capital at the project level is still dilutionary, so whichever way capital is raised, it's all dilutionary.

I guess on the plus side, we have the money to do the work on the ground that should move the share price up moving forward, since the $$ raised is not all being spent on Admin. Expenses. I guess the big question is will the market care about what we report back to it regarding advancing the coal assets?? Hope so!

asterisk, I agree, an increasing market cap. without a corresponding increase in the share price is of no benefit to anyone except those drawing a salary. It's an increasing share price or dividends from profits that are number one to shareholders who aren't drawing a salary. Let's face it though, no-one invests in a company like BMB for dividends at this stage of the game, so that obviously leaves the SP as the most important thing for us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.