SDV 1.20% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

more q's with a's, page-4

1. 748 Posts.
    Hi F15, and thanks for a restrained reply on my posting.
    As I have said, only trying to help point out information
    that may be missed or of help.

Totally agree with the LJ situation and I'm sure(IMO)it's
    not the result Intec would of expected or are happy with either. At the time it also seemed to me like the only alternative apart from sitting on their hands doing nothing, with no chance of ever being able to do anything or fold.Then again what would I know I don't run in those circles.

As for directors and employees not being able to buy stock in their own company, appears not a good look.

On to stand and deliver.
    They have stood and delivered on ACL processing 15 year held, extremely toxic waste for which no other disposal method (including being able to lock it into concrete) was available until Intec came along. Shame that said company went into receivership and owing Intec money. They are currently standing, awaiting to deliver on GBG galanizing (end of year and into next year)and on Chinese projects (Oct/Nov this year). We are waiting on African/Iran minerals processing and to see what happens with Browns.
    IMO. Intec can only deliver when and if these other parties decide to take up the technology. As has been stated many a time, you can't force companies to change their whole structure to take up a technology that while eventually being more enviromental and cost efficient in the long run will cost at the start in this financial enviroment. I can not myself afford to.
    Go out and buy the latest hybrid car,convert my existing gas water heater over to solar (even with the rebates)all at once, to eventually save costs in the long run and help the enviroment. So I imagine it's probably no different with compamies being able or willing to take up a new technology. Things were looking great a few years ago but times and situations have changed lots of things are taking longer to get off the ground and I don't believe the situation is going to change in a hurry. Intec have in the past been accused of not getting the news out, of not promoting their technology and sitting around doing nothing. These reports and presentations to me say different. I'm a long term holder and expect to be for a while yet especially if I even hope to break even but, as I have said that's more my fault for not having a safe investing system or process in place to prevent such losses.

Cheers
    tweaty2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.5¢ $36.18K 86.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46821 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.