AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

more questions for the agm

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Following on from what others have already posted earlier today...

Here's a question....

According to the latest Qtrly, AVB are forecasting that Stage 1 revenues (in 2015) will only be sufficient enough "to SUPPORT A BRIDGING LOAN facility to finance Stage 2 into production". So, in other words, AVB already know that Stage 1 cashflows won't be sufficient enough to fund the Stage 2 construction outright.

So, this being the case - and even though it is early stages - what does AVB management anticipate to be the capital cost for developing the Stage 2 mine?

(If you do not intend getting a BFS for Stage 2, I assume AVB must therefore have some idea of what they are prepared to expend in order to acheive a positive "decision to mine" ...Especially as mentioned above, AVB have acknowledged that the Stage 1 cashflows (whatever they might be) won't be enough to fund it outright

The Qtrly also states "By phasing Stage 2 (i.e. developing the East first, followed by the West) the project becomes significantly less capital intensive, quicker to implement and easier to fund"...therfore I assume management has some ballpark numbers in its head...?

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.