CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

icxp to me reading the posts you continue to present and Karma...

1. 980 Posts.
    icxp to me reading the posts you continue to present and Karma for that matter, you both appear to be a couple of people who only look at life and see negatives.

icxp you seem to be so supportive when it comes Karma knocking cnx, maybe you could have a crack at answering Karma's questions?? You're trying to portray yourself as some expert, so instead of being so ridiculous why don't you answer all of his questions Karma has, I'd love to see your answers, must say I'm sure they'd be all negative.

As with Karma and icxp we've seen several other blatant unsubstantiated attempts to knock cnx and it's good work, but cnx continue to push forward despite what is being said here by the negative minded indiveiuals such as Karma and icxp and others that have gone before them, cnx continue to meet their goals, unsubstantiated negativity from people such as Karma and icxp will always be there, notice how many of them have more questions than answers nearly always questioning cnx's abililty to stay afloat,prosper and so on. Well they're still here and forging ahead in my opinion, I know we'll look back in 6-12months and say where's Karma and icxp now because the world economy will will pick up, plus the under valueing of the sp in cnx at the moment will be recognised and will be reflected in the sp but by this time even more value will be built, this will only expose those such as Karma and icxp's lack of knowledge and true understanding of what is being built by cnx it will be then when they will look like bigger fools than what they are already appearing.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.