CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

icxpEither you have sinister motives or you have nothing better...

1. 147 Posts.
    icxp

Either you have sinister motives or you have nothing better to do with your time. Possibly a combination of the two. Ultimately, it doesn't matter who you are (CSG stakeholder, farmer, Green, or an aggrieved ex-employee sacked for gross misconduct), when you exclusively devote your time on HC to agressively stalking a particular company, its shareholders are entitled to view your input with suspicion.

As for your questions, more that a few contributors here have
    made a genuine attempt at responding. Given that the questions were, frankly, ridiculous, its probably more than you deserved (bottled gas!!)

Other questions such as funding are certainly worthwhile discussing. It goes without saying that an emerging technology company with a pipeline of activity that could include up to 3 overseas projects next year will need additional capital. The important thing that separates CNX now from the last cap raising (from a long-term investor perspective) is not the current SP, but achievement of Proof of Concept. My guess is thay this is a view shared by CNX's numerous cash-rich corpoate partners. The issue of funding has been discussed openly and objectively here at length previously. If you genuinely wish to learn more on the ssue, I encourage you read back on some of those posts. But I suspect you won't.

Given that you seem to lurk here just to bait people, I don't intend wasting any more of my time responding to you. You, and your alter-egos, are going on my 'Ignore' list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.