CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

I know I said no more replies... but Icpx - I'm not sure how I...

1. 147 Posts.
    I know I said no more replies... but

Icpx - I'm not sure how I have "fallen foul of HC". The post to which you presumably refer was actually deleted at my request, as it was a duplicate of the post immediately before it. In future, please read posts carefully so as not to embarrass yourself further.

Karma - the notes on your public profile indicate that you were suspended from HC on 14/02/11. After an investigation, your account was reinstated and you were warned not to create multiple accounts. This is merely an observation of the information provided to all HC users in the interests of creating a fair, open and transparent forum for public discussion.

There is no rule that requires participants in this forum to be positive about CNX, and obviously you aren't. That's your prerogative. But in exercising your right to post here, can you please try to be constructive in your contributions and ditch the baiting. That way you might even get your message through to a few people... which must be a better result for you than the zero thumbs-up you have collectively received to date.

I think more mature and sensible discussion about CNX is something we can all agree would be a good thing. Let's give it a try.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.