CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Well then you're a joke! Do you really think they'd be mixing...

1. 980 Posts.
    Well then you're a joke! Do you really think they'd be mixing bottled gas and making such claims? It clearly states in the latest announcement (First and opening sentence), that Carbon Energy is an Australian First producing electricity from "Syngas" not a mixture of Syngas and Bottled gas! Without redoing all of todays announcement, below is a snippet taken that in my view clearly states Syngas and not a mix of bottled gas (LOL)

Quote 6th paragraph: "The generation of electricity from syngas further demonstrates the value of UCG in delivering a viable method of power generation, which is more environmentally friendly than traditional coal fired power plants.

Like I said re-read the current announcement (And all of the other announcments for that matter) and some of your Fluffy questions will be answered, I don't have the time to spoon feed someone with answers when most of the time the answers are there to be seen, this is the approach I've always taken with my children, you'd do much better to do the research for yourself than be spoon fed and in this instance a few of your question can be answered by just re-reading the current announcement properly.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.