More racism and intimidation from yes voters., page-78

1. 36,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Errr , you didn't answer bullying question there Mogga .

Do you think that some of the derogatory comments toward gay people in this forum constitute bullying or not ?

Just because you have a gay GP doesn't mean anything really . Maybe he's the only one avaiable to you or he's the best in the field ? Or maybe it's because your missus goes to him ? Either way , it's a bit " here's my gay friend " so please accept me .
    I don't have any gay friends . No gay family members that I'm aware of . I have a few gay aquaintances and a few gay work colleagues . I don't really care whether they get married or not . It's just that I can't see any reason why they shouldn't be able to if that is their choice .
    The same principal applies to my straight friends . Some are married . Some have been married a couple of times . Some are in long term defacto relationships . One couple recently got married a second time ( been married 20 years ) just because they wanted to . Some of the defacto couples got married after being together for decades and having kids together .

I think marriage is a personal issue between two people . If they want to get married then that's up to them .

To all your other points I agree . Sports organisations and big companies will bend with the prevailing wind and the shock jocks will say anything if get's them attention .
    I would put politicians in that club as well . There will be very few that will stand up for their principles if it means they lose their seat .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.