Interesting this debate between capital growth and income.Before...

1. 967 Posts.
    Interesting this debate between capital growth and income.
    Before this financial debacle consensus of opinion was shifting to capital growth but a lot to be said for income in this climate. Reckon a balanced portfolio is always safer and of late some commercial have helped to that end.

Time to look is now I reckon, not necessarily commit but if there are good buys whether one buys now or 6 months time its still a good buy and Kincella I reckon retail figures may surprise us once this media blitz is on the wane. All they are doing is fuelling the fire for more rate reductions and at some point there will be traction.There still is a lot of dough out there and suddenly it will flow.

Any statistic re building approvals, retail - you name it for Sept/Oct is going to be a blip in the system and will hardly represent a reliable guide as I would rate Oct to be the worst month ever. Lets see what transpires over 6 months with rate cuts/stimulus/ lead effect will tell in time. I am now thoroughly bullish on real estate for the coming year or two - esp when it starts to gain traction.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.