VCR ventracor limited

more revenue, page-12

1. 2,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Hi Pat,
    Here is a "copy & paste" from an announcement last April, where VCR state that the feasibility trial is completed and approval for btt etc.....

"ASX - Approval to start US BTT trial -- 05 April 2007
    Thursday April 5th, 2007

Ventracor (ASX:VCR) has received approval from the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) to begin enrolment in the US Bridge To Transplant (BTT) Pivotal Trial of the VentrAssist™ Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD).

The decision follows a review of clinical data from the Feasibility Trial submitted in March and unconditional approval of the protocol for the BTT trial, received in January.
    .....So, here you have given us a post to look at, and to my amazment I see the first line of the said page...says "Feasibility Trial". What the heck is going on? Isn't the feasibility trial over and aren't we supposed to be on to a full-on pivotal clinical trial. I mean, the credentials have been established. ie It is feasible. What the hell.....???A N D ,,,, in the "Investor up-date of march last, I was under the impression that the trials were going ahead ''''full steam'''.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.